Worldwide Hostels -> Ireland -> Dublin -> Abraham House
Hostel in Dublin
82 Lower Gardiner Street
Abraham House enjoys a reputation as one of Ireland's premier hostels and is located right in the heart of Dublin city. A stone's throw away from the main shopping promenades and 10 Minute walk to Temple bar.
We are just a five minute walk from Dublins main bus terminal and Connolly train station.
The team here at Abraham House will be delighted to help you to make the most of your stay in Dublin.
Now with free Wi - Fi access For your
lap-top and free internet terminals
Children under the age of sixteen are not allowed to share dormitories with strangers.
The facilities at Abraham House include:
* All Rooms with Shower and bathroom facilities
* Open 24 hrs 7 days a week
* International payphone and Internet access.
* Safety deposit boxes
* Luggage storage
* Fully equipped Kitchen facilities.
* Free city maps & guide's available at reception
* Drinks and snack machines